Hi. As you can probably tell from the totally sweet title of this blog, I have never seen LOST. The final season starts tonight. I thought I would watch the final 12 episodes even though I have very little knowledge of what is happening. Since blogging is the kewlest, you get to read my interpretation of what is happening on a potentially confusing show.
What I Know Going In
- A plane crashed and now all these people are LOST on a deserted (yum!) island.
- There is a bald dude that one of my friends went as for Halloween a couple years ago.
- There is a fat dude who I think is named Hurley. He seemed the most well off in this situation since he is either gonna live longer because of his stored up fat cells or drop some lbs while on that island.
- There is a pregnant lady. Which seems crazy because I would think a plane crash would induce labor.
- There is an Indian dude. No clue why I know this. I can only imagine there are more non-white people since no one wants to watch a non-racially charged island.
- Pretty simple. Gonna watch the episode and provide a recap and what I think is going on.
- I might have other stuff to do on Tuesdays so I might be a little late getting the post up. There’s a reason I have yet to see an episode. Don’t be haters.
- I am not going to look anything up. That includes character names, locations, etc. I am 100% confident I will get things wrong as I go. Don’t be haters.
- I’m also going to be totally sweet hand drawings of things I want pictures of. That way I don’t have to Google (or Bing, or Yahoo, or Ask) anything to find images.
So Stay Tuned. I’ll figure out these pictures eventually.